Sunday, August 19, 2007

Photography!

Photography is one of THE key aspects of your day. Long after the cake is gone, long after I've left your home (yes, I will eventually have to let go of you!) and long after the music has died, your portrait and albums will be the source to prod your memories!


Please get a great photographer. Some are true artists, a few only capture some of the happenings at your event. Others really get inside your head to KNOW who you are.


I've worked with some really great ones, and some not so great ones! As a coordinator, working full service and "day of"...we meet all types in the business. I've been lucky enough to come across Teresa Sandvig, Photography by Teresa. She is super talented and FUN, and she works herself crazy for you. (and I do mean crazy!)


She has trained under some of SA's finest photographers and I can say, she has learned her craft WELL. Teresa has worked with a few of my brides and they LOVE her. She makes it easy for you to relax and enjoy the bridal or engagement sessions and during weddings, you don't even know she's there until 4 weeks later when she posts your face online!! Gotta love her!



Click here to see what a beautiful job she does!



Later!

No comments: