Saturday, October 18, 2008

Family time!

Ok, I'm still typing..........


This post has nothing to do with business........but everything to do with my family! My foster daughter, Maggie, turned two recently and we HAD to go to Chuck E. Cheese (we HAD to go because I didn't want to clean, cook or bake! :)--- hee hee




Anyway, the kids had a great time and even my mom seemed to enjoy the day (she's 89 and loves cake and ice cream more than me so she was willing to put up with a few screaming children filled with sugar!)




Maggie had a blast (she's the brunette in the striped shirt!), and now tells everyone she sees about her birthday at Chucky's house! (yes, at two, she's talking.......loudly, incessantly, most of the time coherently!) Someone help me!!! We love her dearly, but my goodness, is quiet time a bad thing for kids???!



Anyway, if you see us out and about, please don't hesitate to ask Miss Mags about her day! :)






No comments: