Monday, November 3, 2008

Autumn!

Hello everyone!

I love fall........love it! Beautiful colors (yes, even in south Texas we get a change of season!), cooler breezes, early sunsets, and we can now start thinking of cooking chili and cornbread or flour tortillas...and a nice cold beer or sangria to wash it down...and weddings weddings weddings!

this October has just been insane! I've talked to quite a few in the industry and they all tell me the same thing.....we are SWAMPED! The economy is awful right now, but weddings go on regardless! Its a life event........money is never an issue! Riiiiight!

Anyway, we've had a couple of events this month too, and had a blast with all involved!

I have a few photos, but waiting on my professionals to come thru for me so I can share the true beauty of the events!

Congratulations to all our couples!

No comments: