Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random order

hello all!

I'm not posting this in any particular order, I just want to do it before I get run over by more business!!!

Let's see, first on my mind was one of my staff's recent wedding...Actually, Erin is more than staff, she's the mom to my granddaughter..Megan!

Erin and Ted had planned their event for november, but for personal reasons, decided to move their date up a bit (they'll have a big party later, but for now...let's get hitched!).

Erin's father, Jeff Landon and step mom, Terri Landon, hosted a grand event in their beautiful home and created a small oasis in their back yard. It was sweltering hot, but one thing for sure, civil ceremonies are QUICK and we were all grateful for that!

Erin's three daughters (Faith, Megan, and Kylie) were her attendants and Ted, fiance extraordinaire flew solo for the day! I tried to wrangle a few photos of "processional" but I gotta tell you, those kids are FAST! That's why I consult, I'm definitely NOT a photographer!

Anyway, here are a couple of photos of the couple on their day...congratulations TED/ERIN Manganello.....and new family...looking forward to a great reception in November!

Cake was from The Cake Shop (stone oak location) and I didn't taste it, but I did transport it and I have to tell you...it smelled heavenly!!!








As always, Erin, you stole the show! You and the girls are beautiful! (you're cute too Ted!)

No comments: