Sunday, April 18, 2010

The dog ate my homework???

Hello everyone!

Ya know, I wasn't sure how to approach this particular blog, but let me just start out by saying....WTH?? :)

Late last summer we had the good fortune to book an out of state couple, Jason & Kelley. Unbeknownst to this coordinator, there is a third member of the family.....Barley (the cutest dog ever to quote his owners!)

Well, it seems Barley was unhappy about being left behind for the upcoming nuptials....and took his frustration out on my mailed contract! BARLEY!!!!

But, really, can you stay mad at such a cute guy? Ok Barley, you're forgiven....now........go get the stick!!

Jason and Kelley's wedding was on April 10th, and I'll post some photos of the humans a bit later!

Thanks Kelley for the blogging material! lol




No comments: