Monday, April 23, 2012

Rian & Stacey

We were really blessed this past year, as I have already stated in earlier posts, but Rian & Stacey will always have a special place in my heart....for a number of reasons!  But mainly because they trusted me IMPLICITLY!  They sat down with me for 1 or 2 meetings, drew out a general game plan with me, and then left me :(  (they are both military and travel extensively and have very very very demanding "jobs"....doesn't lend itself to a lot of brainstorming for wedding planning.)

But I have to say, the day was incredible, laid back, with a simple quiet elegance even though their families and most of their friends, are totally insane (in a good way).

Caitlin's creations was kind enough to send me some really great photos of the day....she does incredible work....you should check on her!

Enjoy!






No comments: