Monday, May 20, 2013

Apologies, then LOTS of news!

Hello all!

Haven't been on here for a LOOONG time, and yes, we've been busy, but really no excuse for not visiting with YOU!  Again, beat me when you see me!

We have been super busy tho and have sooo many things we'd love to share but some we can only hint at!!

First, I've moved offices twice since this time last year.  No real reason other than I'm an Army brat from way back and just used to moving from time to time (I get an itch that I can't get rid of until I see a "for lease" sign :) 

My office FOR NOW is located in north central SA close to the airport and tons of malls, so call me or come by and see me and we'll chat about your event, your anxiety, the love of your life.....or just gossip! 

We recently held a style shoot at the fabulous new venue "The Veranda"  (aka The Lodge Restaurant in Castle Hills).  Chef Mike Bomberg of Spice of Life and his team  bought and have renovated this spot and it is absolutely stunning! You must go and visit...the grounds are lush and just perfect for those outside ceremonies and the covered pavilion is so beautiful and perfect for dancing!  They also have a little bungalow in the back that's just perfect for those quiet dinners for TWO with lots of candlelight and romance and well......you get the idea!  Lots of photos on their facebook page and a few spots left for those last minute brides ready to get started!

Jessica Silvaggo Galbreath did a fabulous job keeping us all in check at the shoot (ok, she really just stayed on top of Chef Mike so we had something fabulous to shoot on the feasting table).  Gowns were supplied by Julian Gold Salon in Alamo Heights and we had hair and makeup by the incredible Blush Team (thank you Ash & Steph!)...they are always up for a challenge!! (that would be me....a challenge!)  Our fairy-ettes are simply stunning in costumes supplied by Born to Bling (thanks Fallon).  I have been sworn to secrecy by the editing team at San Antonio Weddings Magazine, but rumor has it, it'll be debuting our photoshoot in July!  Fingers crossed!

Let us know what you think....I can guarantee you haven't seen much like it in any wedding magazine...ever :)

No comments: