Saturday, February 9, 2008

Great Day SA hosts a wedding show...and we were there!

Hey !!!

I'm baaaack!

We recently had the opportunity to participate in a great, hour long wedding show that KENS 5 tv hosted! How much fun is that???

I was interviewed by none other than Bridget Smith, KENS' own vivacious hostess with the world's most bedazzling smile (seriously, I couldn't concentrate on the questions because I was mesmerized by her mouth! ) She is not only fun, intelligent and beautiful......but baby those teeth! :)

Anyway, I was sick as a dog.......running a high fever and just didn't much care about anything (which probably explains my lack of nerves on the show! I was too sick to be nervous!) Anyway, it was a lot of fun despite my illness and I held company with some other really great SA vendors!

The video is too large for the blog, but my advertisers at San Antonio Weddings Mag worked it onto my home page! Please check it out! Diamonds & Dreams was the very first segment, but please watch the entire clip as it does house some other talented folks, too!




I'm a star! I'm a star! (in my mind I am!!) Have a great week everyone!

No comments: