Saturday, February 9, 2008

Marquardt Ranch Grand Opening!

Hello everyone!


We were recently asked to participate in a grand opening in Boerne, Texas at the beautiful new venue, The Marquardt Ranch. The great folks at MR were such gracious hosts and we're glad we were there! (That would be Dru Steubing - venue owner and his cohort...Amanda Spakes (Weddings by Showtime).


My good friend Teresa Sandvig (Elan Imaging) came by to view the venue and also to visit my "booths" (ok, they were dressed tables, but I still conducted business!). Here's a couple of photos she snagged for me! I'd upload more, but this blogger won't allow it! Dru (I believe) has more photos on his site, too.


Also, here's the link if you'd like to view more of the photos and take the virtual tour! It really is quite beautiful and very peaceful. the marquardt ranch





No comments: