Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun times!

Hi everyone! I'm finally back to this blogging thing and have I got stuff to tell you! :)

D & D has been busy (company picnic, birthday party, a couple of weddings and a small bridal show - all this past month!) and I've got some photos to share, too......but the pros haven't given me theirs yet, so I'll apologize up front for my lack of talent.

I have a video to share as well, courtesy of my "country bride" Daneane and her new hubby, Casey. Anyway, we had lots of fun with them, their families and each other!

We helped host a company picnic in Brack park (I really didnt realize how much work the City has done on the "old" parks! Lovely spots all around the zoo and Broadway/Hildebrand areas...I've got to get out more! lol

For the bridal show, a fashion show is a must! And naturally models are necessary, so the salon (Bella's Bridal) asked for help from all of us to find some for them....naturally, we go to the closest resource.....our clients! Some of my past and current brides helped out tremendously by volunteering their precious time to come and help (you guys made the gowns look soooo beautiful!). And family came thru for me, too!

Thanks to: Jenn, April, Kristie, Heather, Daneane, Christine's sister & her army models (Christine's in Iraq..hard to help from there, but she came thru anyway!!), Erin and her entire clan (Faith, Megan (my granddaughter), Kylie), my other granddaughter Alyssa, and my new "daughter" Jackie and one of my colleagues...Amanda...........and Paula and Kammie and if I'm forgetting anyone.......I'm old! Old People forget....so please forgive me......just know you are all super appreciated!!

Ok, so I hope you enjoy the photos. I have two more weddings this month, so I probably won't post for a couple of weeks, but just know this.......I'm lurking out here and I will return!

No comments: