Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hill Country Bridal Spectacular 2008

Hello all!



You can always tell the true "wedding season"......bridal fairs galore! San Antonio, New Braunfels and Boerne. Bandera, Austin, Houston....you name the city and the "fair" will follow shortly behind!



We recently participated (and again, partnered with Megan's Bridal Corner) in the New Braunfels Bridal Fair and I thought I'd share a couple of photos from the show and show off some of the gowns and my booth! Also involved in this venture was Kim Middlestat of KM Impressions (air brush make up and image consulting) and Stephanie Eiland of Vanity Island Hair! They did such beautiful work and even pulled me off the floor for "touching up"........they gave up after a while........I'm hopeless! :)

Another plus for the day, my booth "neighbor" was Sweet Traditions..Lynda Stansberry, Owner/Baker Extraordinaire!....best cakes in all of Texas! (and she was handing out cupcakes!! Is life grand or what?? )



I hope you enjoy.......and I'll post more later.

...and a BIG thank you Rhonda Hagen for the great photos! You rock, girl!









No comments: