Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our biggest news!

Hello.......Its me again!!!


I didn't have room to post on the last entry, so had to create a new one!


Our biggest news this year....
We recently moved into an office downtown!!
314 E. Commerce, suite 705......Above The Vault Restaurant and Zinc Lounge in the old Commerce Building.....I've wanted in this building for the longest time (I love the architecture and the old elevator is sooooo cool!). The office is very loungy and comfy and just MADE for great meetings! No filing cabinets here..administrative is done out of my home office still.......this place is for dreaming up great events!!
1 block from the Riverwalk and within walking distance of several great wedding venues (some of the MOST coveted by discriminating brides all over the country).....this photo is the view from my window...overlooking Hard Rock, Howl at the Moon (and is that Saltgrass peeking out at me under the green awnings??)




We operate there by appointment only and look forward to showing off to those of you that want to come and visit!!


Give me a buzz/email and let me show you around!!

Thanks for putting up with me!
Tina


1 comment:

B_Rod said...

Tina,
This is Belinda Rodriguez from the SA Parks Foundation. We use to office next door to you in the Commerce Building until we moved to HemisFair Park.

I just stumbled on your blog from The Wedding Lady's blog (where I enjoy the many pictures and looks). Now I'm here. Business is looking great! Congratulations.