Saturday, January 3, 2009

A new year is ...I'm sorry, I'm just not ready!

Hello everyone!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah, glad tidings.....happy new year!??? Holy cow, I just didn't see it coming! Does this happen to everyone or just me??? lol....it seems as though, summer was just over and all the "kids" went back to school...and now the holidays are done and its time for a new year...

Wow!

My life just seems to disappear and the sad part of this is I live by the calendar! I PLAN events for a living! OTHER people's events...so, my life just has a habit of disappearing. Well...not this year! My resolution (one of many) is to be a part of my life, not just mark off the days of the calendar as they pass.

Look out family, lost friends, business associates........I'm coming back!

:)

No comments: